EQIP Engineering Skills Centre (EESC)
Please select the below links to view PDFs:
Up to 28 years 11 students each year.
- The EESC program is based on-site NRG Power Station, where it has been in operation for over 14 years.
- Students complete one day per week, rotating between course-work on-site at the NRG Centre or in a structured work placement with a host employer.
- While at the Skills Centre, students study a Certificate II in Engineering Pathways, as well as practical activities and completing pledge work projects to develop their technical skills.
- EESC students have access to two workshops – with industry standard manufacturing equipment such as milling machines, lathes, guillotines, welders etc.
- Our EESC students are highly sought after by local employers with a large number transitioning into apprenticeships or full-time employment.
Trade Apprenticeship, Traineeship, further study or employment in the engineering or automotive mechanical.
Electrical, Fitter & Turner, Diesel Fitter, Mechanic, Boilermaker.