EQIP Doorways to Civil Construction (ED2CC)
Please select the below links to view PDFs:
18 Year 10 students each year.
- Year 10 program delivered on-site at McCosker Contracting.
- Students are introduced to the construction industry and given the opportunity to learn entry-level construction skills including the use of hand tools and powered equipment, work place health and safety, and how to behave appropriately in the workplace.
- Studying a Certificate I in Resource and Infrastructure, students complete a variety of pledge work practical projects for local industry and community groups. In the past this has included picnic tables, gabion seating walls, cape cod chairs and formwork.
- This course also includes 2 x 5-day blocks of work experience at McCoskers.
- Many students continue into one of EQIPs senior programs.
Senior EQIP Program